DR. Rain Osman
Consultant Pediatrician and German Board Certified Pediatrician. She is a German Syrian Physician who received her Medical Degree in Debrecen, Hungary.
She completed her Education as a Specialist in Child and Adolescent Medicine in Düsseldorf, Germany. Her special field are in Neonatology and Gastroenterology in early and newborns development. She has 13 years experience in well-known clinics in Germany. From 2012-2016 she has worked as a Senior Specialist in Pediatrics at Saudi German Hospital.
- 1999 until 2003 – St. Anna Klinik, Germany: Residency in General Pediatrics and Neonatology.
- 2003 until 2005 – St. Anna Klinik, Germany: Senior Residency in General Pediatrics and Neonatology
- 2005 until 2008 – St. Anna Klinik, Germany: General Pediatrics and Oncology
- 2008 until 2011 – St. Anna Klinik, Germany: General Pediatrics and Gastroenterology.
- 2011 until 2016 – Saudi Germany Hospital, UAE: Senior Specialist in General Pediatrics
More than 20 years of experience.
English, Arabic and German
German – Syrian
– General Pediatrics (OPD)
– Newborn and Premature Post Discharge with neonatology growth
– Newborn screening
– Neonatal care for babies of 28th weeks and above
– Prevention and Detection of Development and Health Disorders
– Follow-ups for Growth and Development
– Neuro development and feeding advice
Street no. 39, Villa no. 1 & 2, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Sat – Friday: 9:00 AM – 9:00 PM