Dr. Irina Tarasova
Dr. Irina Tarasova (24 years total healthcare experience) graduated from Stavropol Medical Academy in Russia with a doctoral degree as a general practitioner. In October 2021, she received an international professional qualification as a pediatric physiotherapist under the UK’s Chartered Institute of Building and Training Assessment Council (CIBTAC) from the Healing Zone training center in Dubai. She has successfully passed and obtained a license from the Dubai Health Authority (DHA) to practice pediatric physiotherapy.
- Neurodevelopmental pediatrics focused on motor planning, coordination and functional mobility issues in patients aged 2 months to 11 years old.
- Neurological rehabilitation for pediatric conditions such as Cerebral Palsy, Torticollis and developmental dysplasia of the hip in patients aged 2 months to 11 years old.
- Early intervention and developmental assessment of infants and toddlers aged 2 months to 3 years old.
- Orthopedic conditions in pediatric patients aged 2 months to 11 years old, including scoliosis, hip dysplasia and flat feet.
- Post-surgical pediatric rehabilitation including post-orthopedic surgery in patients aged 2 months to 11 years old.
- Application of specialized manual therapy techniques such as NDT, PA, Bobath concept for neuromuscular re-education in patients aged 2 months to 11 years old.
- Community-based pediatric rehabilitation programs for patients aged 2 months to 11 years old.
- Sports rehabilitation and injury prevention for youth athletes aged 6 to 11 years old.
- From 2000 to 2015: Worked as general physiotherapist (15 years experience)
- From 2015 to present: Worked as pediatric physiotherapist (7 years experience)
- From 2020 to present: Worked as Bobath therapist (2 years experience)
Medical Academy in Stavropol, Russia – Doctor of Medicine
Trainings and certifications in physiotherapy, pediatric physiotherapy, Bobath therapy
Street no. 39, Villa no. 1 & 2, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Sat – Friday: 9:00 AM – 9:00 PM