Veneers and Lumineers
A dental veneer is a thin layer of composite material or dental porcelain bonded to the surface of a tooth.
Veneers can be the answer to your perfect smile, There are 3 types of Veneers:
– Porcelain Veneers
– Composite Resin Veneers
– Improves extreme discolorations such as tetracycline staining, fluorosis, devitalized teeth and teeth darkened from age.
– Repairs chipped or fractured teeth.
– Narrows distances between teeth.
– Improves the smile appearance.
Porcelain veneers are a thin layer of porcelain that is bonded to the surface of the tooth. Porcelain is a durable, translucent, strong, natural looking material that creates the most beautiful result.
It is done in one appointment by using the prefabricated porcelain veneer or in two appointments by using customized and fabricated porcelain in the lab.
What is the difference between Lumineers and standard Porcelain Veneers?
Lumineers are made from a special patented crinite porcelain that is very strong but much thinner than traditional laboratory fabricated veneers. Their thickness is comparable to contact lenses.
- Lumineers can be places on the teeth without removal of the tooth structure.
- Patients can receive their veneers within 3 weeks from the date of the impression made.
- Lumineers are reversible procedures.
Street no. 39, Villa no. 1 & 2, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Sat – Friday: 9:00 AM – 9:00 PM